- This event has passed.
Leading SAFe v4.6 Training and Certification SA SAFe Agilist
July 19 @ 9:00 am - July 20 @ 5:00 pm
For only $699.99, this TWO day course will provide attendees with the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attendees can develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, they’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
We are cheaper and better than the competition! We are ACES in the business!
This workshop will be held from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Friday, July 19 and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, July 20.
To perform the role of a SAFe 4.6 Agilist, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Who Will Benefit
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend this course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommend for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4.6 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
What Is Included With Registration
The course registration includes:
- Continental breakfast, full lunch, snacks and beverages
- Professionally printed, high quality, course materials
- Course certificate of completion
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to take the certifying exam immediately after the class or up to 90 days after the class (no additional fee)
- Free follow-up discussions with instructor if you need assistance
- Sample exam to assist in preparing for the certification exam
- Access to tools, tips, guides, and templates to support you during your SAFe journey through the agileaces.net website
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- Certification as a SAFe 4.6 Agilist with the Scaled Agile Framework
- SAFe 4.6 Agilist PDF certificate
- SAFe 4.6 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals through the Scaled Agile Framework website
SAFe 4.6 Agilist Certification Exam
The first step toward becoming a SAFe certified professional is to attend the Leading SAFe course. Attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam. Taking and passing the certifying exam is required in order to obtain your SAFe Agilist designation. Agile Aces pays for this exam so there is no charge to you.
After the course you will receive an email from the Scaled Agile Academy giving you instructions on taking the exam.
- Exam name – SAFe 4.6 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Our refund policy can be found here: https://www.agileaces.net/refund-policy/.
* Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam and certification.
Seats are going fast, so reserve your spot now! Previous Agile Aces students and Delaware Valley Agile Members can email us at email@example.com for a discount code. Save $$$.
Purchase tickets on Eventbrite here: https://agileaces.eventbrite.com