Past Events › Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
This two-day Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) Training Course was the first, and is still the most respected and recognized professional certification in the Agile community.
Shane Finkel leads this course in an exciting, immersive, fun, interactive, and hands-on environment and includes group and/or individual exercises to reinforce the learning and help provide the participants with concrete practice in using Scrum. Shane and Lance will provide numerous examples and stories based on their own real-world experience about what happens when you step out of the classroom and practice Scrum in the real world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is a great fit for anyone new to Scrum or who has been practicing it in the field and needs to reacquaint themselves with the Scrum framework. If you are coming from a traditional (waterfall) background are skeptical about, or struggling with getting your head around Agile, this class is for you. With Shane’s experience transitioning from traditional project management to Agile, he takes special care to try and pave an easier way for the participants who are struggling to adopt Agile.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Class begins at 9 AM and will run until 5 PM both days
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided both days
- Participants are required to be fully engaged in all class activities in order to qualify for certification. Students who miss more than 1 hour of class time will not be eligible for the certification
- Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be required to successfully complete the Scrum Alliance CSM Assessment test before receiving their certification (exam fee is included)
- Registration includes 2 year certification with Scrum Alliance