Upcoming Events › User Story Workshop
This full-day workshop is intended for Business Analysts, Product Owners, and any person who is responsible for writing user stories. In this workshop, attendees will learn how to gather/capture Agile requirements and successfully write, size, estimate, and map them as user stories. This workshop has interactive discussion, fun hands-on exercises, and immersion! This workshop will be held from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Attendees will learn the following topics (each supported by practical group exercises to apply the knowledge learned):
- Personas and User Roles
- User Stories (Good and Bad Examples, and Writing Quality User Stories)
- Properly Sizing User Stories
- Estimating User Stories
- Importance of Quality Acceptance Criteria
- BRD to User Story to BRD
- Story Mapping
- Value Streams
- Create Better Product Backlogs
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- No matching events listed under User Story Workshop. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.