2. The user must be over the age of 13.
3. Agile Aces is not responsible for information or content posted on the forums. All posts are made at the user’s own risk.
4. English Only, Please (This is to better identify foreign language spam, and moderation of posts)
5. No vulgarity or profanity. (This includes any pertinent acronyms)
6. Treat your fellow users kindly. We will not tolerate any of the following;
Trolling, or posting something just to get a rise out of someone.
Flaming, insulting, bashing, harassing, threatening, or intimidating another user.
Posting offensive material. This includes anything that could be considered racially, religiously, or sexually demeaning or insulting. Posting a link to material of this nature is equally forbidden.
Offensive or profane forum user names.
Posting pornographic or copyrighted material of any kind.
Acting like a jerk.
Posting content from private messages
Congratulation posts [and the mentioning of other users] are permitted as long as they are done in a sincere and respectful manner. However, in the event that the user being mentioned is not comfortable with the post, they have the right to request the post or their name be removed. Please contact a moderator with your request.
7. We reserve the right to delete any material that we deem inappropriate for our forums, including, but not limited to:
Offensive profile avatars
Offensive material. This includes anything that could be considered racially, religiously, or sexually demeaning or insulting. Posting a link to material of this nature is equally forbidden.
Pornographic or copyrighted material
Data-mined or misleading information
Customer Support ticket conversations
8. We also reserve the right to remove anyone from our forums (temporarily or permanently) if they do not abide by the rules. We may issue a warning first depending on the infraction.
9. Spreading misinformation as or impersonating an Agile Aces staff member is strictly prohibited, as well as spreading misinformation as or impersonating any of our volunteer moderators.
10. Please don’t restart discussions that already exist. Before starting a new thread, search our forums to see if a similar topic already exists. If you find one, contribute your content to the thread that is already established.
This rule only applies if the already-created discussion’s most recent post was within the last month. If over a month has passed since the last comment, then please start another thread.
11. Please keep discussions in the appropriate category.
12. All polls must be unbiased. They must contain at least one neutral option, and an equal amount of opposing options. (For example: Yes, Neutral, No)
13. No spamming. This includes posting off-topic content, advertisements, low-content posts like lone emoticons, or any other posts that do not actually contribute information to the topic at hand (such as *bump* posts).
14. Nobody likes it when you type in all caps. It makes people feel like you are screaming at them. Just sayin’.
If you notice another user doing any of the above, please contact our moderators rather than trying to correct that person’s behavior on your own.
*Forum Rules last updated: 1/29/2018
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.